We get started on Monday, 9/10! Just some back to dance reminders:
1) We are working hard during the first couple weeks to make sure all of our dancers are in the proper classes, please be patient!
2) It is very busy in the parking lot(and waiting room!) during the first couple weeks of classes-please try to allow for one car per family so that we have parking spots for all.
3) Dancers should come to class in proper dance attire(check the newsletter for dress code),and hair should be pulled back for class.
4)Hydration is key! Send along a water bottle for class🥤
5) Label everything!! Many things get left behind-it is much easier to find you if you have your dancers name on everything.
6) Tuition is due the first week of each month. Make sure to drop off tuition next week-check or cash only. Make it easy-check with your bank and see if they will send your monthly tuition checks for you, then you are never late!
7) Contact us if you have any questions-email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
❤️We are excited for a great year-see you next week!
We still have limited spots in some of our classes-email us for info!!
Returning Student Registration is underway!
Pre-registration helps us put together a class schedule to offer classes that our dancers want to take!
Early registration allows parents to get a discounted registration fee!!
Download the registration form from the tab above and mail in or drop off to make sure your dancers gets a spot in classes.
Events/In the News
4/29/2017 We are very proud to be part of another Relay for Life! With donations collected during our Costume' for Cancer event in October, we are pleased to make another donation from our studio to support the Ellington Relay
10/24/2016 "Costumes for Cancer" kick off. All funds collected will be donated to the Ellington Relay For LIfe. Dancers are invited to wear their Halloween costumes and make a donation to the cause!
10/1/2016 We are currently collecting stockings and items to fill them for a US Marine Corp unit stationed overseas during the holiday season. All donations should be dropped off to the studio by 10/29/16 so the stockings can be packed and shipped so they make it by Christmas. A great cause-help out if you can!
4/30/16 Aprille's Danceprints is once again a proud sponsor for the Relay for Life . Such a great event, please consider stopping by the track at EHS and check it out!
10/31/15 Costumes for Kids was a success! Thank you to all who participated and donated to CCMC!
4/25/15-4/26/15-Aprille's Danceprints is very proud to be a sponsor for this weekend's Relay for Life at Ellington High School. The American Cancer Society is an organization that is near to our hearts, and hope that our Danceprints' family will consider supporting this incredible event.
11/1/14- Lisa White's 40th year Remembrance. Thank you to all who came out to give your support and pay your respects. All photos of this event can be found on our Facebook Page, as well as under Judi Kelly's Page on the website!
10/31/14- Costumes for Kids raised $256.00 for the CT Children's Medical Center. Thank you to everyone that participated in this wonderful event! We had a lot of fun!
9/20/14- Today began the creation of Lisa White's memorial off of Prospect St in Rockville, CT. November 1st marks the 40th anniversary of her disappearance. A huge thank you to Barber Utilities, LLC for transporting the rock from the studio to the park, as well as Lori Spielman Landscaping for donating their time to the landscaping portion of this project.
All photos of the Memorial's progression will be posted under Judi Kelly's Page on our website!
8/6/14- Aprille's Danceprints, LLC is proud to be sponsoring the 2nd Annual Barber Utilities Invitational Golf Tournament! All proceeds to this golf tournament will be donated to our local Ellington Crystal Lake Food Pantry.
12/14/13- Toys for Tots was a huge success! The studio collected 21 toys that will be given to less fortunate families this holiday season! Thank you to everyone that made a donation to this great cause! It is truly appreciated!
10/31/13- Costumes for Kids raised $300.00 for the CT Children's Medical Center. Thank you to everyone that participated in this wonderful event! We had a lot of fun!
Follow us on Facebook for announcements